- 6 ounce package of semi-sweet chocolatemorsels
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
How to make it
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate morsels over hot (not boiling) water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Add water and beat until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine egg whites and salt.
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- Gradually beat in brown sugar and continue beating until stiff. peaks form.
- Gently fold in chocolate mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator a couple of hours or until ready to serve.
- Makes 4 servings