4 steaks, 1-inch thick (preferably New York Strip)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Trim excess fat
- from the steaks. In a glass dish or heavy plastic bag combine the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate the steaks for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, bring steaks close to room temperature 1/2 hour before grilling for more even cooking.
- Preheat the barbecue on HIGH. Brush grids with olive oil. Grill steaks to your liking such as rare, medium etc.