Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

Foolproof (!) Rib Roast

Foolproof Rib Roast Recipe












Ingredients

  • 1 (5 pound) standing beef rib roast
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions

  1. Allow roast to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
  2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine the salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small cup. Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan so that the fatty side is up and the rib side is on the bottom. Rub the seasoning onto the roast.
  3. Roast for 1 hour in the preheated oven. Turn the oven off and leave the roast inside. Do not open the door. Leave it in there for 3 hours. 30 to 40 minutes before serving, turn the oven back on at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) to reheat the roast. The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (62 degrees C). Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving into servings.

23 Kommentare:

  1. Looks good. I'll have to try it soon ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YES I LOVE THIS KIND OF FOOD THANKS

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This looks delicious, thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I wish that picture got really big, then popped out of my screen and landed in front of me. On a plate. I'd fetch the knife and fork.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Foolproof?

    Challenge Accepted :) Looks delicious.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. this made me hungry! following!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Holy crap. Ribs sounds soo good right now. mmm

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Fool proof? I like to think I am an O.K. chef, so this should be easy enough. Making tonight for dinner.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. i hate you
    i'm so hungry =(

    followed!
    Check out my blog!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Looks delicious. I bet it'll taste even better with bacon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Had it the other day. Awesome food, recommended! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. just drooled all over my keyboard, thanks man

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I dunno, I have trouble cooking a burger without destroying it :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I just ate dinner and I'm still hungry

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Looks great, but unfortunately my poor ass is gonna have to live off of Ramen noodles for a little longer xD

    AntwortenLöschen