Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Frozen Banana Pudding Pie







3
bananas, divided
1
HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
2-1/2
cups
coldmilk
1
pkg.
(8-serving size)JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1
tub
(8 oz.)COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1/2
cup
chocolate syrup
1/4
cup
PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
Slice 2 of the bananas; arrange evenly on bottom of crust.
Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over banana slices in crust.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm. When ready to serve, remove pie from freezer. Let stand at room temperature 15 min. or until pie can be cut easily. Slice remaining banana. Arrange on top of pie. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with almonds. Store leftovers in freezer.
TIPS
Size-Wise
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy this pie version of a favorite sundae treat.
Variation
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding and/or substituting strawberry or pineapple toppings for the chocolate syrup.

29 Kommentare:

  1. Good reciepe, I love bananas. I'll try it as fast as I can.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh as if we needed any more excuses to eat bananas! :O I am bookmarking this and making it sooon :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm not sure if I can make something like this, but I'm sure about one thing! I MUST EAT IT!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Definitely trying this one! Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'd have no problem eating this every day

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. My mouth's watering just looking at it. I'm not usually one for almonds but this looks so damn good!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh wow, this is making me hungry, I have GOT to try this! Thanks for the recipe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow. That looks so good!!! I want some now!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Looks so good. I love anything bananas, but I've never had a banana pie.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I would sell my Gran for that Frozen Banana Pudding Pie lol.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Don't like sweet pies and cakes, but this does look good...

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. THIS LOOKS FREAKING DELICICOUS8!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. got the munchies and this looks amazing. bookmarked! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. :O HELLS YEAH!! thatd freekin delish! i love this blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Hummm, must be tasty as heaven! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I tried the recipe and it was DELICIOUS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Every time i come here i have to eat something after!

    AntwortenLöschen